- Department of Physics, Indiana University, Bloomington, IN 47405, USA
- Department of Physics, City College of New York, New York, NY 10031, USA
Investigations are made concerning tree-level bosonic amplitudes in the modified superstring field theory. The question of on-shell agreement with the first-quantized approach as well as finiteness of the off-shell extension are addressed. To examine the latter, power-counting techniques are developed and used to determine the leading singularity.
- 1 - natural sciences ; 2 - physics & astronomy ; 3 - nuclear & particles physics
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines ; 2 - sciences exactes et technologie ; 3 - physique ; 4 - physique des gaz, des plasmas et des decharges electriques
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Physics and Astronomy ; 3 - Nuclear and High Energy Physics