- Arthur Amos Noyes Laboratory of Chemical Physics, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, California 91109, USA
The equations of motion method is used to study the X1?+ —A1? system in CH+. In a computationally simple scheme, these calculations, which were done in modest sized basis sets, provide transition moments and oscillator strengths that agree well with the best CI calculations to date.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines ; 2 - sciences exactes et technologie ; 3 - terre, ocean, espace ; 4 - geophysique externe
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Chemistry ; 3 - Physical and Theoretical Chemistry
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Physics and Astronomy ; 3 - General Physics and Astronomy
- 1 - science ; 2 - physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- 1 - science ; 2 - chemistry, physical