The discovery of immense organic clouds of gas embedded in the dusty regions of our Galaxy is of tremendous importance to the origin of life. It is within these clouds that the formation of stars and planetary systems is believed to take place. The collapse of these clouds to form stars takes place in a very small fraction of the astronomical lifetime of a star. It is precisely at this moment that the clouds of organic molecules appear.
- 1 - sciences appliquees, technologies et medecines ; 2 - sciences exactes et technologie ; 3 - terre, ocean, espace ; 4 - geophysique externe
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Earth and Planetary Sciences ; 3 - General Earth and Planetary Sciences
- 1 - Physical Sciences ; 2 - Environmental Science ; 3 - General Environmental Science
- 1 - Life Sciences ; 2 - Agricultural and Biological Sciences ; 3 - Agricultural and Biological Sciences (miscellaneous)
- 1 - Health Sciences ; 2 - Medicine ; 3 - General Medicine
- 1 - Life Sciences ; 2 - Agricultural and Biological Sciences ; 3 - Ecology, Evolution, Behavior and Systematics